We’re proud to announce our official partnership with Amazon and Zendesk! Zendesk – Powered by ChannelReply is now available on the Amazon Seller Central app store.
All Your Amazon Seller Central Messages & Order Info in Zendesk
Zendesk – Powered by ChannelReply lets you answer Amazon customer messages directly from Zendesk. Every message comes with tons of info on the buyer and their Amazon order, including what they purchased, how much they paid, the order ID and more.
Messages thread together for simple, painless messaging. Page-long links and boilerplate text are stripped away. You can finally focus on the conversation instead of the clutter!
To make Amazon support even faster, you’ll be able to:
- Connect unlimited Amazon accounts and marketplaces and support them all on one screen
- Send personalized replies to customers in two clicks with Amazon data in Zendesk macros
- Easily sort tickets by brand, account and location with tags
- Automate busywork with Zendesk rules
- Set up Amazon-compatible autoresponders
- Mark messages as “no response needed” without logging in to Seller Central
- View data on up to 10 previous orders from any return customer
… and more, of course! Zip through your support queue every day and get back to doing what you rock at—selling stuff on Amazon! Start your free trial here.
Included: Up to 20% off Zendesk and ChannelReply
If you do not yet have Zendesk or ChannelReply, you can get up to 20% off both of them!
New customers will receive 5% off monthly plans or 20% off yearly plans for the first year of service. The same discount applies to both Zendesk and ChannelReply!
Note that you must be a new customer, and you must integrate both Zendesk and Amazon with ChannelReply to redeem both discounts.
What Is Zendesk – Powered by ChannelReply? Is It Different from ChannelReply?
- Extra-fast setup for integrating Zendesk with Amazon
- Discounts on Zendesk and ChannelReply
- Extra support, with both ChannelReply and Zendesk working together to give you the best experience possible
In short, it’s ChannelReply and Zendesk, just faster, easier, and more affordable than ever before!
The only catch is that you must integrate both Zendesk and Amazon to access ChannelReply’s other integrations. (Try a normal ChannelReply account if you’re more interested in our other options.)
You don’t need Zendesk – Powered by ChannelReply if you already have Zendesk and ChannelReply. But if you sell on Amazon and want to try out Zendesk, it’s the perfect solution.
Get started in two easy steps:
For detailed step-by-step instructions complete with screenshots, see "How to Integrate Zendesk with Amazon."
We look forward to making Amazon Seller Central support a whole lot easier for your business!