What information do we collect?
ChannelReply.com (“CR”) may collects personal identifying information from you when you visit the CR website, such as your e-mail address, name, telephone number, home, work or billing address. CR may also automatically collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, access times and referring website addresses.
When ordering or registering on the CR website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. However, you may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
CR collects and uses your personal information to operate the CR website and deliver the products or services you have requested.
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: CR will not sell, rent, lease or give your information to third parties without your consent, other than third partieswho perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to complete a purchase transaction, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing
will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or
for any of the reasons listed above.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- CR will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal process; (b) protect and defend the rights of CR; or (c) to protect the personal safety of CR customers or the public.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to bein compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account under the tab entitled "My Account" and edit your settings under the "My Dashboard" tab.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13 you must as your parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms & Conditions.
This policy was last modified on 10/03/2013.
1010 Northern Blvd - Suite 208
Great Neck, New York 11021
This policy is powered by Trust Guard, your 3D PCI compliance authority.