Sending Amazon notifications to your helpdesk, either through your ChannelReply account or email forwarding, is easy. Once you’ve integrated Amazon with ChannelReply, simply follow the steps below. They’ll work whether you have Zendesk, Freshdesk or Desk.com.
1. Go to Your Amazon Notification Preferences
First, log in to your Amazon Seller Central account. Then hover over "Settings" in the upper right and click "Notification Preferences."
2. Forward Amazon Order Notifications to Your Helpdesk (Optional)
You'll see "Order Notifications" at the top. If you want to start sending order notifications to your helpdesk, click "Edit."
Under "Choose which notifications to receive via EMAIL," check off the boxes for all the types of notifications you want delivered to your helpdesk.
After that, either
- Enter your primary helpdesk email address to have these messages forwarded straight to your helpdesk, or
- Enter your @channelreply.email address as the address to send these messages to. This will have them delivered through ChannelReply, and all of the associated order data will appear in the ChannelReply app in your helpdesk.
Finally, click "Save."
3. Forward Other Amazon Notifications to Your Helpdesk (Optional)
In addition to order notifications, you can forward the following to your helpdesk:
- Return and Claim Notifications
- Listing Notifications
- Make an Offer Notifications
- Amazon Selling Coach Notifications
- Account Notifications
Simply follow the same steps as above for each of these categories. You’ll have forwarding set up for all of them in no time.
Stuck? Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Simply contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.